Just breathe. It’s going to be OK. Friday is coming. I promise. In the meantime, go get a brew tonight. Heck, have a few. Enjoy some live music, watch some Bruins, or enjoy something tasty. I love the desserts at The FOG. There is a reason DESSERTS is STRESSED spelled backwards.
Tuesday, April 8
- Newcastle Publick House Trivia Tuesdays 6:30
- Taco Tuesday @ Rollie’s & they’ve got Bruins & Sox on for you.$1 beef tacos all day long and $5 Bucket of 4 Cornitas. & remember, beer discounts during New England games. $5 Coors Light Pitchers and great food.
- Tuesdays mean tacos at 3Crow. You can’t beat their $2 Tacos. all day.
- Open Mic at Rock Harbz. 8pm on. Tons of fun!
- Open Mic from 7-9pm at Montsweag Roadhouse. Do the Burger Challenge! I double dog dare you!
- 2 for Tuesdays at T.O.P. – 2 Well drinks for price of one until 6pm.
- Open Mic at Bell the Cat.
- 3 Hour Happy Hour from 2:30-5:30 Daily at Delvino’s. $3 Drinks: House Wines, Sangria, Drafts & Well Drinks. $3 Plate Choices: Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, FR Mushrooms, Marinated Mushrooms, Olives, Bruschetta, Garlic Cream Sauce & Fried Raviolis.
- Bargains at Archer’s: Buy 1 get 1 1/2 off entrees on Tues & Thurs. Also, they have Cellardoor Wines for $5 a glass that are very popular and some Spring Drink Specials. Also, lots of pie.
- Nautilus Seafood & Grill is doing an evening of Southern Italian Food and Wines. $40 per person for dinner $55 per person for dinner and wine pairings. Reservations recommended. Call 218-4218. More info here. Menu:
Antipasto Bruschetta with capicola, soppressata and a selection of cheeses from Eat More Cheese Primo House made pappardella pasta with lamb ragu Abruzzi Secundo Swordfish Sicilian Style with bitter greens Dessert House made cannoli with limoncello cream
In other news: Pizza! Pizza! Read all about it again! (I must really like pizza.) Some friends picked up these delicious cupcakes for an event this weekend from LAUGH loud SMILE Big in Rockport.Super delicious btw. But so anyway, that got us talking about where the cupcake place is located – just off Rt. 90 in Rockport. And then they told me about a pizza restaurant that’s in that same spot as well. You know, where that gas station by the Camden High School used to be? Ya, so I had no idea there was a pizza place so close by. It’s Mama’s Boys. They’ve got soups, sandwiches, etc. And they have gluten free pizzas! It’s a family run business. They use homemade sauce on the pizzas and they use Boar’s Head meats, Borealis Breads, and produce from local farms. Stop in if you haven’t or check out their menu online. I can’t wait to give their pizza a try!