Yup, it’s Sunday. I’m a firm believer that every week should have two Sundays. So hurry up and get your chores done so you can go have some fun!
Sunday, April 5
- First Sunday Jazz Jam – 1-3:30 pm @ Highlands
- By the Bay Jazz Trio plays at the Pier. noon -3:30 @ Archer’s
- 3CROW Restaurant & Bar does brunch. 10am-2pm. judging by how well they do dinner, I’m sure brunch will be amazing. They’ve got sourdough waffles, buttermilk biscuits, andouille corn dogs, sausage gravy & scotch eggs.
- Yarn Swap @ Over the Rainbow Yarn 2pm.
- Drink & Draw at The FOG. 7pm. Art materials supplied. Free. Happy Hour prices for drinks and things.
- Cribbage Night at 3Crow. Cribbage boards available.
- Myrtle St Tavern‘s Pool Tournament 2pm.
- Sundays at Smokestack means Bottomless Mimosas$6 & bottomless Bloody Marys $5. Wish they’d deliver that bloody Mary to my house right about now.
- Pool tournament at TOP.
- Trackside know what’s up. Drink specails today:
- Go to the Weeklies page for more.
Upcoming: (remember you can use the calendar page to see upcoming events listed as well)
4Points BBQ & Blues House Get tickets in advance!!Upcoming shows: Chris Duarte Sat May 31st, Popa Chubby Sun June 8th, Adam Ezra Group Fri June 27th, The Mallett Brothers Sat June 28th. (Obviously, I recommend the Mallett Bros show!)
The Belfast Free Range (Mini) Music Fest at Three Tides & Marshall Wharf also on April 26th. 21+ $10 for the whole day 6 bands. More info on Free Range Music Fest click here. Tickets here.
Halfway to Halloween Costume Party at Rock Harbor Pub & Brewery. May 3 at 9 p.m. DJ, Costumes, Prizes. I just love any excuse to dress up.