Get out and have fun tonight! Snow’s a-comin’.
Tuesday March 25
- Open Mic Night at Rock Harbor Pub & Brewery 8:30 p.m. Wicked fun!
- Taco Tuesday at Rollie’s means $1 Tacos. Happy Hour is 3-6.
- Taco Tuesday at 3Crow in Rockalnd. $2 tacos. Yum!
- Montseag Roadhouse has Open Mic from 7-9pm & it’s Mug Club night.
- Tuesday means it’s happy hours ALL DAY at Front Street Pub in Belfast.
- Bell the Cat in Belfast has open mic. Sign up at 5:45. Starts at 6pm.
- Trivia Night at Newcastle Publick House.
- It’s 2 for Tuesday bargains at Delvino’s! Appetizer, salads, bread, pasta entrees, & dessert for 2 people! $19.99 for lunch $29.99 for dinner.
Wednesday, March 26
- Ice Skate with the Rock Coast Rollers 3-5pm at MRC. Tickets are $5 at the door. Rent skates for $4 . Afterwards also at MRC is STICK & PUCK skating 5:10-7:10PM. Gotta have hockey gear on.
- Try a free workout class at High Mountain Hall in Camden More info here.
- Open Mic Night at The Speakeasy 8:30pm
- This one is for the ladies: FREE Yoga Class at The Dancing Elephant. It’s the new Yoga studio on School St. in Rockland. Great place! The class is a women’s yoga circle, 5:30-7:30pm. No experience necessary. It’s a $150 8 week class. But the first one is free. So go check it out, see the new place, meet the folks, relieve the stress, test the muscles. Early registration is appreciated by email or facebook.
- Live Music at Newcastle Publick House. 2 Holy Mackerals.
- This is your last chance to come watch Dodgeball at the Rockland Rec Center. It’s play offs tonight! It’s gonna be rugged. People have been getting more and more intense every week! Come watch as we battle for Top Dodger. 7pm. Free. Family friendly.
- Rollie’s Wing Wednesday! Happy Hours is 3 p.m. – 6p.m. Half Price drafts, well drinks, and glasses of wine. Soo many beers to choose from.
- If you get food at King Eider’s on Wednesdays you can get a movie ticket to Lincoln Theatre show for $2.00. This is the last week they will have this deal and the tickets are good until June, so hey why not! You can check out the upcoming showings here. I have to tell you about these sorts of discounts because I don’t want you to say “Eider gone if I’d known about it!” 🙂