Hope you’re getting pumped for St. Paddy’s Day. Plenty of live music and green things on the way. In the meantime, here’s what’s happening Today and Wednesday. Get out and about today while it’s warm and melty outside ’cause like it or not, snow is on the way Wed. into Thursday. Yuck.
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Taco Tuesday at 3Crow! Yum! Need I say more? Also, have you ever tried their sweet potato fries? Ahh-mazing
- 2 for Tuesdays at Time Out Pub. 2 Well Drinks for the price of one until 6pm. Not too shabby for you bargain shoppers. If you’re an early bird, don’t forget to get the lowdown on your Happy Hour options.
- Open Mic at Rock Harbor. 8pm on. Check the Open Mic Page to see the write up on all of them. Enjoy a $12.04 pitcher o’ Bud Light and some rockin’ tunes.
- Trackside has a fundraiser for Michelle from 5-8pm
- Smokestack Kids Eat FREE with the Purchase of an Entree
- Taco Tuesday at Rollie’s means $1 Tacos. Happy Hour is 3-6. Head to the Happy Hour page on the blog for more info about happy hour offerings.
- Did you make reservations for In Good Company‘s Languedoc-Roussillion Wine Dinner, 6:30pm With the wines of Domaine St. Euginie & Hervé Gantier $50 per person. Stop in soon to see what is new there after their renovations. Food Journey Thursdays are back on this week with Irish food on March 13th. Nice!
- Public Skate at MRC 12-2pm and 3-5pm. They’ll do the afternoon public skate again on Thursday and Friday is stick & puck skate again where you can take your hockey gear on the ice 3:20-5:20. Yay! Check this week’s schedule at MRC here.
- Willing to drive?: Green Drinks at The First in Bangor 5-8pm. Bring a cup and a $5 donation and get ready to meet and mingle with folks who care about sustainability and environmental issues.
- Willing to drive?: Go to Belfast for diner tonight. It’s not even that far. And yay bargains! Today is 2 for Tuesday deal at Delvino’s! Appetizer, salads, bread, pasta entrees, & dessert for 2 people! $19.99 for lunch $29.99 for dinner.
- Tuesday means it’s happy hours ALL DAY at Front Street Pub in Belfast.
- Local – Did you know Archer’s on The Pier has a daily Happy Hour from 2-6pm with 1/2 price appetizers and $3 drafts and $5 well drinks. Check out the Happy Hour page on the blog for more listings.
Wednesday, March 12
Dan Stevens plays the blues 6:30 Newcastle Publick House.
Business After Hours for Chamber Members. It’s at the Talbot House and The Berry Manor Inn. Have you ever been to the Berry Manor? Beautiful, fabulous, amazing. You definitely want to check it out. 5-7pm. See you there!
Smokestack Wing Day! 50 Cent Boneless or Bone-In Wings All Day! Yum!
Trivia Night at the Badger in Union, Starts at 7, $2 a person to play, come around 6/6:30 if you want dinner.
Enjoy lunch or dinner at King Eider’s Pub on a Wednesday and you can get a movie ticket to Lincoln Theatre show for $2.00. The tickets can be used for any upcoming movies. Check out the upcoming shows at Lincoln Theatre here.
Open Mic at The Speakeasy 7 p.m. Guitar, drums, electric piano, sound system and stage available.
Stress Reduction Session: Reflexology, Ear Acupuncture, Chair Massage at Knox County Health Clinic, 22 White St. (First floor of Bok Medical Building behind Rockland Public Library) Every Wednesday. Free/donations. 4:15pm Call 594-6993 for more info.
Time Out Pub – Wings are 1/2 price all day. Happy Hour 4-6pm
Rollie’s — 3 boneless wings for $1, HH 3-6pm. $2 domestic drafts, $2.5 Craft and Imports, $5 Well and half price wine by the glass.
Trackside – Bonus Wing day. Buy 10, get 5 free.