Fabulous warm weather, yes please! Hope you had a chance to get out and enjoy some sunshine. Once you’ve had your fill of fun in the sun, head on down to the bar for the Bruins game this evening, 5pm.
Remember to check the blog next week to see all the St. Paddy’s Day events coming our way. Also, it would be a HUGE help if you can ‘invite friends’ to ‘like’ the Lemonade Lowdown Facebook page, or share the blog with friends. If you like reading the blog, let’s get the word out there and get more followers, so it doesn’t fizzle out. 😦 No one likes fizzle. People do like fizz though. Fizz is good. Especially when it’s champagne in your mimosa! —
Sunday, March 9 2014
1. Sunday Funday Drink Specials at Trackside. Bruins game on the big screen!
2. Drink Specials at Smokestack: Bottomless Mimosas$6, Bloody Marys $5 Ahem. Did you hear that? Bottomless. As is no bottom. As in, it just keeps magically getting refilled. There is such thing as magic! What are you waiting for? Get on down there and drink them right out of OJ & champagne.
4. Cribbage Night at 3Crow. 15% off your bill if you play. Cards & cribbage sets provided.
5. Rock Harbor Sunday Specials -$5 Bloody Marys, 2.50 Bud Lights and half priced wings. Also, beer lovers – did you know you can get a flight of beer brewed right there at the Rock Harbor Brewery?
6. Stephen Sondheim’s “Company” starring Stephen Colbert, Neal Patrick Harris, Christina Hendricks, Martha Plimpton and others in HD. Colonial Theatre, Belfast, 1:30pm Cost: $10.25; $8.25 teens; $5.25 children. Sundays through March 16 plus 7 p.m. March 14. Awesome! We are so lucky to have this available to us. Take advantage. And take me with you when you go! Show is at 1:30. Check out brunch before hand at The Gothic from 10-3pm with $5 Mimosas until noon or visit Darby’s at Happy Hour after the show 3:30-5:30 w/ food discounts.
7. The Water Dog Teavern is open (in Thomaston where Billy’s was). Go give them a try!
8. Restaurant Week is still happening. Tomorrow March 10 is the end of it. So get get a three course meal at discounted rate. See the blog post I did about it to see participating restaurants and menus.
Monday, March 10, 2014
- Monday Night Blues at Time Out Pub. 7-10pm Barrett Anderson Trio featuring Ron Levy and Per Hanson Cost: $10
- Trivia Night at Rock Harbz. Starts at 7pm. No cost to play. Bring a few friends and a clever team name. Winners get % off their bill and pride, lots of pride. Mug Club folks get $1 off your beer and discounted appetizers.
- FOG Bar & Cafe Open Mic night. 8pm & it’s Happy Hour all night! $2 off all drafts, drinks specials, great music.
- $3 Margaritas at Trackside
- $4 Margaritas & $3 Corona at Smokestack
- Trivia Night at King Eider’s Pub in Damariscotta
- International Folk Dancing in Belfast 5-7 at Bell The Cat. Live music. Dances will be taught. Bell The Cat is a great venue. Delicious food too.
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Taco Tuesday at 3Crow! Yum! Need I say more? Also, have you ever tried their sweet potato fries? Ahh-mazing
- 2 for Tuesdays at Time Out Pub. 2 Well Drinks for the price of one until 6pm. Not too shabby for you bargain shoppers. If you’re an early bird, don’t forget to get the lowdown on your Happy Hour options.
- Open Mic at Rock Harbor. 8pm on. Check the Open Mic Page to see the write up on all of them.
- Trackside has a fundraiser for Michelle from 5-8pm
- Smokestack Kids Eat FREE with the Purchase of an Entree
- Taco Tuesday at Rollie’s means $1 Tacos. Happy Hour is 3-6. Head to the Happy Hour page on the blog for more info about happy hour offerings.
- Did you make reservations for In Good Company‘s Languedoc-Roussillion Wine Dinner, 6:30pm With the wines of Domaine St. Euginie & Hervé Gantier $50 per person. Stop in soon to see what is new there after their renovations. Food Journey Thursdays are back on this week with Irish food on March 13th. Nice!
- Public Skate at MRC 12-2pm and 3-5pm. They’ll do the afternoon public skate again on Thursday and Friday is stick & puck skate again where you can take your hockey gear on the ice 3:20-5:20. Yay! Check this week’s schedule at MRC here.
- Willing to drive?: Green Drinks at The First in Bangor 5-8pm. Bring a cup and a $5 donation and get ready to meet and mingle with folks who care about sustainability and environmental issues.