It’s almost Friday!! Can’t wait to forget about this work week and get this weekend started! What’s a girl to do in good ol’ Rockland, Maine tonight? Hmmm, let’s take a look see, shall we?
You can click on the Calendar Page to see events coming up as well. I’ve got stuff on their well through March and some April. So, and take a peak and plan ahead.
1. Customer Appreciation Happy Hour at Trackside Station 4:30-7:30pm. These are pretty neat. They have free scrumptious food. Thank you, Chef Chaz! There’s generally a decent size crowd. Grab a drink and some food, and hang out for a while. They give you a ticket and regularly call numbers to give away prizes like T-Shirts, goodie bags, cool signs, blow up bottles of jager, you know, useful stuff.
2. Open Mic at Time Out Pub downstairs – 9pm. DJ upstairs. No cover.
3. The Wayne Delano Quartet @ The Speakeasy These guys will show you what jazz music is all about.
4. The Crawdaddies Louisiana’s Cajun / Zydeco / Blues Music playing at The Samoset, 7:30pm The Crawdaddies Tickets are $20 in advance; $25 at door; Call 596-6055 for tix.
5. Blind Albert’s blues guitar will grace The Fog starting at 8pm
7. Karaoke @ The Myrt. Starts at 9. Be brave, give that mic a whirl!
8. Rock Harbor‘s giving us some live entertainment Friday night. This looks like a lot of fun! Cover songs. Come in, grab a beer, and sing along, maybe dance a bit. This is my top pick for how to spend the evening!
It’s the Camden Conference this weekend. It’s sold out. So, I’m not telling you about it to try and get you to go. Just so you know, if you see Chellie Pingree hanging around or something, you’ll know why.