1. Psychic readings at the Myrtle Street Tavern are postponed until next weekend. But they’ve still got the most fun in town. Pool tournament today is pretty hoppin’. Maybe it’s the cabin fever.
2. Trackside Station has some Sunday Funday specials. They’ll have the olympics on TV. So get out there and enjoy some.
3. Smokestack in Camden have been doing some crazy Sunday Funday specials like bottomless mimosas $4 and bloody mary’s $5. Hope they keep that up.
4. Drink & Draw at the Fog. Starts at 7pm. Theme this week. is Anti-Valentine’s. Cute.
5. Sunday 2/16/14 is St. Practice Day at King Eider’s Pub in Damariscotta. Live folk music from 1-3pm. Traditional cornbeef and cabbage served all day. Good thinking. I like the enthusiasm.
6. Live music at The Whale’s Tooth Pub tonight during dinner – Rose & Wayfaring Strangers.